My Valentine’s Day plans never really change and usually they revolve around food and films (two of my favourite things). If you’re in the gift giving mood, I’ve rounded up some of the things that would make nice pressies. I’m not saying they have to be for anyone other than you, quite frankly that mug would be enough for me…
1. Maraschino cherry liqueur – £21. Random booze always goes down a storm in our house.
2. Rebecca Minkoff bag (on sale!) – £120
3. Teeny tiny little love notes in a teeny tiny little jar – £10
4. A beard grooming kit for keeping beards lovely – £25
5. Black heart jumper, just in case you want to send a subtle message about all the pink and gooey stuff – £20
6. Hang your heart on the wall – £4.71
7. Perfect perfume for Valentine’s Day, Jo Malone Peony and Blush Suede – £82.
8. At last, a mug that gets me – £10.77