2. I nursed a spring cold this month, which led me to discover my own version of a hot toddy. Admittedly I created this because I was feeling sorry for myself and had run out of both honey and lemon, but turns out a mix of whisky, hot water, lime and vanilla sugar is pretty lovely too. I think of it as my spring version of a hot toddy.
3. Light nights brought balloons out everywhere.
4. Fargo – this took me a few episodes to get into, but it’s just getting interesting. Bloody, but interesting.
5. The tree I photograph each month for these reviews was rudely surrounded by a fair this month. I still gave it a good shot!
6. Last day!
7. Pop up events all over the city on Sundays like this pop up park.
8. Starting to plan a wedding. I’ll admit, I have not got a clue where to start, hoping some magazines might guide me on my way.
9. Frantic thinking about what to serve our friends for dinner, then opting for a last minute picnic in the park.