1. Supporting England in the World Cup! For all of two matches.
2. Sunday morning walks round our favourite area when it’s sunny.
3. Spending plenty of time in the park to absorb the sunshine.
4. Ticking off the first thing on my summer bucket list and going camping. I reckon tea tastes better in a field.
5. I’ve been chipping away at The Short History of Tractors in Ukrainian by Marina Lewicka for a couple of months, but this month I’ve barely put it down. So simple and so funny.
6. June seemed to be a month of leaving dos.
7. My favourite sandals which I hunted down for weeks.
8. Ice creams by the beach.