2. Taking advantage of the long weekends for afternoon walks with friends.
3. A delayed (but very amazing!) trip to New York. I’m in love.
4. The Easter egg hunt planning got serious. There were monster clues, chocolate carrots in the veg patch and egg baskets up trees. Ladders were needed.
5. Finally getting my hands on Milani Blush, Physicians Formula bronzer and Jordana Twist and Shine whilst in America.
6. Continuing to work through my list of brilliant TV shows to watch. Currently hooked on 30 Rock and have a major girl crush on Tina Fey.
7. Warmer weather meant more garden time.
8. A new found love for a glittery nail.