1. Making too much ice cream (all in the name of experimentation)
2. Balancing a constant guilt at not going out enough with a constant urge to schlop about watching Mad Men.
3. My favourite sandals.
4. Seducing Ingrid Bergman. I’m halfway through and it’s quite a light and fluffy read. The author can over do the ‘oh she’s so beautiful’ sections, but I’ve read that the ending makes up for it. I’m keeping an open mind.
5. Trying and failing to learn chess, because that is how Saturday night sometimes rolls. Oh yeh…
6. Actually succeeding at doing some training for the half marathon. Thank you light evenings.
7. A rekindled love for pineapple juice as the most summery drink, despite feeling sick after half a glass. I will keep drinking it!!
8. Trying and failing to learn tennis. Wimbledon is the one time of year where I faithfully try to learn the rules, nail them, then promptly forget them again until next year.